Kira Hillins found inspiration to write in a small town located just off the coast of Oregon.
When she began writing to pursue a career, she strived to write deep dark messages with twisted plots that would chill the reader to the bone. Her first book started out as a horror, but turned into a love story. Kira thought, why fight fate?
So here she is now working to get her third romance novel published under the name Kira Hillins. If you'd like to see her previous works, click here.
- Grew up on the west coast.
- Loves fishing and hiking.
- Superman is her favorite superhero.
- Daredevil is a close second.
- Catch Kira playing games and drinking a glass of
- Cap'n Morgan's on the weekends.
- Loves to cook.
- Has a Class B CDL.
- Wants to drive STARSET around to their concerts. 🙂
- Went to college for music theory.
- Believes drawing is therapy.
- Loves Siberian Huskies.
- Wants super powers so she can make the world a better place.
- Is a total nerd. (If you hadn't already guessed that)